Questionnaires may be downloaded using the below links and administered in a paper-and-pencil format, where required.
- Work PositiveCI Standard (MS Word)
- Work PositiveCI Standard (PDF)
- Work PositiveCI Critical Incident (MS Word)
- Work PositiveCI Critical Incident (PDF)
The process is as follow:
- The paper/printed version of the survey will be distributed to all staff with an unmarked a sealable envelope for completion by each staff member, the completed questionnaire is then inserted into the sealed envelope and returned to a secured source (locked cabinet or secured box) within the organisation
- Work PositiveCI Coordinator links with leads in organisation and/or divisions – email PDF questionnaire, cover information and support contacts.
- Project leads in the organisation will print the appropriate number of questionnaires and supportive information for their staff (this can be broken down by division where necessary).
Inputting the survey information
To manually input data from paper-and-pencil questionnaires, the process is as follows:
- Click on your own Work PositiveCI survey weblink and input the data from one completed questionnaire.
- Once you have finished inputting the responses for one employee, close down the window. You now need to click on the survey link again to open a new window, allowing you to enter the data for the next employee.
- Repeat the above process until the data for all employees has been entered.
Filter questions with paper surveys
If you have added a filter question to your survey you will need to add the same filter question to your paper based version. A version of both surveys with an added sample filter question can be accessed using the below links.
- Work PositiveCI Standard with sample filter question (MS Word)
- Work PositiveCI Critical Incident with sample filter question (MS Word)